Re: Zoe Keating at Old First Church in San Francisco, on Van Ness and Sacramento, Friday April 24th, at 8pm

also,  here's video of amanda palmer and i from saturday, doing the
looped version of that muse song

the monitor guy had the stage monitors in front of me on for this
song, and towards the end was cranking them so the stage was LOUD
(normally we have in ears to avoid this issue). i started to feedback
something fierce and couldn't do anything about it.  i had to cut the
song and couldn't do my planned long layered looping outro...but it
worked out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy9LpXQUmF0