Re: Gibson Echoplex not working

Not having any luck at the moment. Any other suggestions?

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 8:52 PM, Rick Miller <bs@tanawana.com> wrote:
From my manual -
“The Parameters can be reset to the factory defaults. To do this, hold  down the Parameter Button when you turn on the power to the Echoplex. Once the start up screen displays, you can release it. When the  Echoplex has fully booted up, all of the Parameters will be reset.“

Keep your fingers crossed :O)

rick