Re: My first looping piece with drum patterns

Another thing about my setup - i attached a Trigger Finger, mainly because it has 4 sliders and 8 knobs, to control everything. Sliders control vol on guitar synth and drum synth channels independently in MS, as well as the Selected Loop Volume in SL. Footcontroller controls overall output to the loop (mix of gtr and gtr synth - in other words, my live sound).

Since I have all this synced delay available (not used too much in this particular piece, but I do love it), I also put the echo sends on knobs, as well as delay feedback and Selected Loop Feedback. So far, this has been the most useful knob assignment I could find. I find it especially fun to put some of the synced delay on the guitar synth parts, thus "integrating" this instrument into the loop-synced rhythm (I didn't do that on this piece, tho, because that wouldn't make much sense for a bass part).