RE: When you wake up

Hi Sjaak,

By tones, I just meant your choice of sounds that work well together.
Thanks for the insight into the building of your sound, gives some ideas
to try. I'm still new to the process of manipulating the loops.

Andre

http://www.andredonawa.com
http://cdbaby.com/all/andredonawa
http://www.myspace.com/andredonawa