Re: Early bird loopers with Live?

Thank you so much for your time. The main thing I was looking for was
a way to Loop with Stylus RMX as the basic drum part, taking the drum
parts in and out with my footswitch and always being in time. All with
the same basic work flow as an EDP. Ability to set loop tempo with
first phrase would be a nice extra but not so important.

I have Mainstage, I just haven't checked it out yet and I see Mobius
is free and runs on the Mac (beta, but still) so I'm absolutely going
to experiment with these various combinations.

THANK YOU.

I tell you this... I've been on the hunt for the perfect set up for a
very long time and feel I am finally close... when I get it, I will
post it in great detail in hopes it helps others.