Re: Songs starting with drums

Hi Matt,

The examples were just as a description of what kind of thing I was looking for, not specifically chosen because of how distinctive they are. I suppose the less distinctive the drum loop is, the more original the end result can sound...

Finding songs isn't a problem, I was just looking to start a bit of discussion on it, seemed to me that the topic could be useful for budding bedroom-loopists! Also to get some new ideas, stuff i don't have myself.

Great vid by the way, very interesting.