Re: Gary Numan Synths

Dam, I always loved that song. Thanx, I never even knew there was a video for it.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM, L.Angulo <labaloops@yahoo.com> wrote:

hey fellows,
What kind of synths did Gary Numan used in the 80īs?from all the bands back then they always stood up,they sounded different from other synth bands they to me they sounded like the les paul of synths very fat!
here is one of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeIaFXRhXtE&feature=related

I always loved the fact that he had guitar oriented riffs on synths,i remember the first time i heard his voice i thought it was the new Syd Barret!

Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom