Re: Firewire vs USB (WAS: Packing a laptop setup (with trombone)into bags)

Thanks Rainer, always a fount of info!

Heh, I'm pretty safe except for the power supply to my tape decks (will
triple-check those connections now, though, thanks Cameron), but I do
have a USB recording interface for dumping stuff to the computer and
don't want to have to approach it with gloves and goggles in a safe room.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com