Songs starting with drums

Hi folks,

This has to have been a topic before now but didn't have any joy in the archive.

I've started to try and put a few songs together looping bass, rhythm and lead parts together on my Digitech JamMan. It's all good fun, but it sounds sort of empty without any drums. The JamMan has a few simple click tracks, but they're only any good for keeping time, and they don't become a part of the saved loop.

I'm lacking a drum machine and have no intention of buying one at his stage, so what i've done is taken songs that start with just a few bars of drums on their own, cut that out in a WAV editor, made a little drum loop and ported that to the JamMan to play over that. It works pretty well for my ears.

So, my question is - does anybody have suggestions of songs that would be good for carry out this process on? Drums on their own, no other instruments.

All I've found after a brief look at my own music is Iggy Pop - Lust for Life and Led Zep - Bonzo's Montreux.