Re: loop-friendly venues

In booking my own tours, I've taken advantage both of personal contacts
as well as raw lists of venues, and I've found both to be valuable. In
fact I find that the venues often are the route to the people. Just the
past few weeks, in Denver and Chicago among other cities, emailing a
venue prompted them to suggest either other venues or like-minded peeps
that are going to be great connections. And I've also found some really
enthusiastic people just among the bookers, who hooked me up with a show
and are interested in the music besides. The more possible connections
the better, be they individuals or actual venues.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com