Re: MASTER LIST of Least Costly Live Looping Solutions

Dennis Moser wrote:
> Hi Tim!
>
> About the use of the two pedals: you really need a pair as, they are
> used to control four functions on the Vortex ... "Bypass", "Up/Down
> Patch", "A/B Morph", and "Tap" ... and they use stereo/TRS cables.
> "Bypass" is the one function not accessible from the front; the ther
> three can be reached through the front.

Along with the expreassion ped and TapAB switches
I just use a single ("mono" cable) switch into the Bypass/UpDownPatch
socket so it only does Bypass.

...that's the absolute minimum.

Actually tho', maybe I should use the patch select switch as well ;-)

andy