Re: loop-friendly venues

Ill fix...you wensite info thing... I DID change the form a bit once already to include more specific address info.

My thoughts behind the Safe Dangerous thing was to NOT get too anal about it. Like "song based Looping" or "Beats and loops" or "Drone".. In my experieance there are 3 types of venues, Safe, Dangerous and Anything.

But Ill put a note on my site page...

Mark