Re: MASTER LIST of Least Costly Live Looping Solutions

Punching in w/a pedal or quick button presses allows some very nice
stuttering on tape. Obviously it doesn't shorten the loop, but you can
drop in quick fragments of audio (or silence) with interesting results.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com