[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: Copyrighting services

I am with the GEMA here in Germany, you pay a membership fee fill out the 
forms with the titles of your songs and send it out,they are now listed in 
ther website data base.Are u in the states?

--- On Fri, 3/27/09, BC <compguy2@comcast.net> wrote:

> From: BC <compguy2@comcast.net>
> Subject: Copyrighting services
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Date: Friday, March 27, 2009, 7:16 PM
> I was wondering if any of you have
> experience with any of those copyright services out there?
> I have 4 of my band's songs I would like to protect.
> If anyone has any tips in general, or any experience with a
> service that does all the work for you, I'd appreciate
> hearing about it.
> Thanks,
> Brian