Re: do any slave sync?

> Luis,
> did the edp sync ok for you?
To a certain xtent yes,yes the way you are describing it is the way it
would round it up which was a nice solution,i was just wondering if thats
the way the LP does it.
The problem is the lost syncronization over time,i did a gig strictly
syncing the EDP to my sampler as a slave and  i needed to retrigger it
constantly (after about a minute or less )to sync up again.Soemtimes it
would stay in perfect syncfor a longer time whil other times it
ididnt,sorft of like the brother sync mistery;-)
Luis