Is That Jazz Festival Video

I finally got around to "trying" to produce a video of my performance at the Is That Jazz Experimental Music Festival in Seatte, WA, January 2009.  They had someone recording the whole show camera.  (MP3 version: http://www.box.net/shared/a0gxc61yzq )

However, I struggled for too many hours attemping to sync this direct recording with the video, with no luck. They were not aligned (off by 3 or so seconds), and I'm just not competent enough with this technology to sync them. I tried altering the length of my direct recording and I managed to sync it in my editing program, but then when I exported it to windows media or mpeg, the exported file would be out of sync...strange. I give up.

Is anyone really good at this?  I'll pay someone to do it. I can provide the source video file and the wav of my direct recording.  I only need the first song in video format.

Kris