Re: introducing myself :)

thanks jim!

i know i am in good hands :)

On Mar 23, 2009, at 10:30 PM, Jim Goodin wrote:

Rico thank you for taking the time to listen and I owe you that which I will this evening.  I overlooked the bottom portion of your email re past neg interaction or less that positive support from this community which surprises me (aside from Mark's humorous response).  There is a range of expertise here some tremendously intense as well as intelligence and certainly opinion and ego.  Anyhow I've been around here since 2006 and though in some ways I'm a lightweight looper I've found nothing but support and encouragement from the community.

Again welcome...

jim