Re: Virtual Repeater

I just love how this seemingly endless thread is called "Virtual Repeater" in the subject header. Ha ha.  :-)

Best,

-Rev. Fever

On Mar 21, 2009, at 12:59 PM, mark francombe wrote:

That could be it Kevin, sure... but WHO IS IT??? Maybe there is someone, who wants to make them an offer...?

I like to think that what you say is true, that there is some cunning people protecting their work for some greater plan that they have up their sleeves, but you know, I dont think so...

I bet that when Electrix folded, the clever people were running about trying to get new jobs, servers were switched off, accounts with hosting companies were terminated and in the furore the bankruptcy lawyers collected all the laptops and shelves and tables and chairs and printers and flogged the lot... paid off who ever needed paying, took their cut, went home and moaned to the wife about the "Bloody IT business"... Meanwhile.... in a long forgoton filing cabinet...now in the basement of "Grabbit, Seezit, Sellitt and son" there stirs some atoms lying upon the surface of a dusty hard-drive... the atoms shift and move exitedly, electrons spinning around nuclei with pride, knowing that one day, somehow they will again be required to arrange themselves in a particular order, that their master so once ordained, that they will again be manipulated by enormous lifeforms into even greater and more exquisite perfection than that of their predecessors. They live for the day that may never come, that they will become ... Repeater OS. 2.6 ! ! ! ! !

you never know...

Mark