Re: Flexible MFC

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 2:06 AM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:

 This conclusion has come of course after owning and wearing out 3 FCB’s

I must admit that I'm waiting for my first FCB to wear out, just so that I can get a LG..!! Maybe I should stamp harder?

One question.. what about the ANGLE and height of the switches.. it looks like one must hover a leg in the air of a Little G, I do ALOT of UNDOing, at super fast clickety click speed.. is that possible by leaning a heel on the floor and wobbling a big toe... or must a stomp like a

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094