Re: Flexible MFC

Sjaak wrote:
>> Bill wrote:
>> That would be the  gordius Big little giant, made right there in your
>lovely
>> country by the great Xavier!

> I know you and also Andy Butler have a Gordius controller.
> What's your opinion about the benefits of a standalone LG
> controller vs the LG-module + a slave controller such as the FCB1010 or
>FC-300?

The regular standalone LG is noticeably compact and light.
I guess the feature set is very similar.

I did consider getting the module, but:-
1) my fcb is getting a bit old
2) the cost difference was not that great, especially as likely I was going
   to have to replace the fcb soon
3) the fcb is a total liability for travel...big + heavy
4) I got the LG variant with 4 expression pedal sockets

I imagine latency would be a shade higher for slave+module.

Xavier would be the man to ask.

andy