Re: TESTING TESTING TESTING . . . 1 . . . 2 . . . 3

That was weird.

I never thought I's see the day.

I guess I was unsubscribed from the LD list for the last 2 weeks (or
more) and never even knew it.

Work has been busy . . . actually it's been hell (but that's another

Life has been busy . . . and a little hellish to (see above).

Twitter, FaceBook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Plaxo, Frapper, and Tribe.net
have been busy.

Doggone time-sucking social networks.

Life is just too darn complicated.

Okay . . . what have I missed?

Best regards,

tEd  KiLLiAn

Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited
energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy, the sense of
order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence.  Norman Podhoretz

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes