Re: There already IS a looping Forum

Sorry mr toyroom, but thats what I HATE about forums... hundreds of topics.. where DO you start???? I would like to ask why you hate Yahoo Groups actually, Travis... its not as good as this LD mailing list, but its ok ... isnt it???

OK... Last time I will comment on this discussion:

What I wouldnt mind is this. A MAILING LIST like this one... where I can reply via mail. The mails are then placed on a forum, with topics created as are threads in Gmail. Thats it!!! Apart from ONE nifty feature... Tagging. If I can (probably via the forum view) go in and TAG a thread as... SOUND MANGLERS, or REPEATER.. or MOBIUS... then that whole thread NOT ONLY appears on the front main page (Lets call this the Gmail view) but also in a SUB Catagory called that thing. Tags should be chosen from a predefined list, there should be multiple tagging available, therfore threads can be in 2 topic "folders".. That way it would build into a resource... BUT MOST IMPORTANT... is to have this threaded latest post google view... that can be mirrored in email.

... and if one comes along, I WIL NOT participate unless the new owber has figured out, and agreed with Kim (who is, I believe still the owner here - but mysteriosly absent) that he will take over, and WILL somehow transfer the old database to a new system... something that I think will not be possible, or at least not with out some headaches.

So... lets stay like this, and be very happy?

love and peace