Re: MASTER LIST of Least Costly Live Looping Solutions

hi Kevin,
yep, I'm a Rolandophobe ;-)

...but now I remember Ted Killians killer dd20 moves.

Only £110 + £psu inUK.

At $219 + $psu in the US

>From what I heard on this list, the SOS mode wasn't up to much,
but the manual *suggests* it's possible to

1) tap in a loop
2) overdub
3) quickly erase loop and start another

So in theory, it's a good alternative.

Is there some hidden drawback to the SOS?
(i kind of remember there was, and that LDers prized
  it for allowing 2 simultaneous delays)

andy