hey all. a little New York City Gig happenin' Stravinsky and loopage.

I've been 'head buried' for awhile, trying to finish a record, so sorry I've been a lousy contributer and even reader these last months... Did wanna reach out though to my NYC Looping community.

Evan Ziporyn and I are going to be doing 20 minutes of Stravinsky (a soldier's tale)  and 25 minutes of looping electronica at Le Poisson Rouge on Sunday night, 3/15, this upcoming one in fact at 8pm.

Link is clickable below.  If you end up comin' do let me know, kay?

 Click to view this email in a browser

all the best to you all!

Todd

• At the studio in North Adams, finishing the record, down to New York in fits and starts for the next  two months.

•  Meredith Monk at the Guggenheim on March 5th

•  Todd Reynolds/Evan Ziporyn Stravinsky project at Le Poisson Rouge on March 15th.

http://toddreynolds.com
http://twitter.com/digifiddler
http://myspace.com/toddreynoldsmusic
http://blog.toddreynolds.com