Re: OT That 'sizzle sound' of Mp3s

I feel lucky - I really don't hear anything bad when I listen to mp3. I can actually put on headphones and listen to an album off my computer and just zone out (if I like the album).

I try to encode 'em at a high rate when I can. But frankly, most of us can't afford nice audiophile sound systems. Most of the music I hear these days is through a $50 set of computer speakers at work.

It's interesting to read though - I'm just about to do a web-release of some older cd's in the next few weeks.

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com