couple of long improvs

after years of mostly lurking here, i finally have gotten around to
transfering some tunes to my computer. here are a couple that my buddy
and i recorded on his trusty ol' br1100.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1rif3u
me - emx, es1mk2, ea-1, ddm110/220, DAED speak and deth, dw8000, ex800,
mg-1, x911, guitar, ebow
buddy - guitar
this marathon clocks in at over 2 hours. hey, it's ok, you don't have to
listen to the whole thing - i haven't. not all at once anyway. there are
pleasant stretches and unlistenable stretches but my favorite part is
actually the last 15 min - the never-ending ending. the speak and deth
starts around 1:03. i mess around with it a bit, then tune a loop and
leave it as a drone for the remainder.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7zr1z8
me - tb303, ddm220, tr66, drumulator, dw8000(arpeggiator pad), mg-1, x911
buddy - guitar
this one's just over 30 min.
much more texture and subtlety than the other.

shayne