RE: Live 8 Beta Looper and Mainstage together - first impressions

[Warren]
> More likely, for the present: i'll arrange for a drum loop (possibly
> in Live) to be triggered by the Start cmd, but i'll start it muted.
> then it should stay synced and be there when i'm ready to un-mute.

There's something else that might work.  One of the Sync Mode values
is "Out User Start", another thing I copied from the EDP.  This will
start sending clocks when the loop is closed but it doesn't send a
Start message.  When you're ready to trigger the drum loop use the
"Start Song" function.  This will wait until the loop start point then
send a MIDI Start message.

This would avoid having to mess with track mutes in Live, the downside
is that it is always quantized to the loop start point, you can't make
it start on an interior cycle boundary.

Jeff