Re: choosing between these soundcards for laptop

Jeff ive also been checking out the Apogee duet.
what are your thoughts on that one?i would be using it in the aux send of
my mackie mixer because i need various inputs for other instruments.
It looks very slick, howeever there is something about that breakout cable
that bothers me...maybe getting used to it;-)
anybody using it? pros cons?

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom