Re: OT: monstrous Racks (of GEAR)

wow that is too much...
its amazing that he is still using the korg A3īs i used to own one and
thoguh i thoguht they were awesome 10 years ago during my last visit to
california i turned it on for the first time in 8 years and was amazed how
noisy and crappy the sound was!I believe that some old stuff will never be
simulated the same way but many effect proccesors now days definetly sound
better,i believe guitarrist do suffer from some sort of gear attatchment
syndrome;-)
but it defiently look more excitingalmost like a NASA project unlike
watching a guitar through a boring laptop!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom