Re: Live 8 Beta Looper and Mainstage together - first impressions

Hi Per,

Thanks for answering - there are a couple of things getting confused.
I am *successfully* using the Live Looper to set the tempo for both
Live and MS. I was unable to get an AU within MS - either SooperLooper
or Mobius, tried both - to send clocks that didn't crash MS, although
i don't think i tried to *explicitly* send the clock output to the IAC
bus (which you can do with Mobius but not SL, i believe). I found that
I was able to run SL within MS for a while, but as soon as i opened
max and an "rtin" object, MS crashed. every time. i may go back and
try the explicit clock output mapping from Mobius.

Warren

--
Warren
http://www.ubetoo.com/Artist.taf?_ArtistId=6679