Re: wanted: suggestion for loop post processor

In the 'not available anymore but worth getting a used one' category,
if you come across a Roland RSP-550, check it out.  I have one but
have not had a lot of chance to play with the MIDI features (which
there are a lot of it seems.) It's got quite nice reverbs and delays
and apparently a vocoder.   It's a pretty deep unit, I just haven't
had the chance to delve into it.  It's on the list, behind the VG8,
MPX100, Vortex...  so many toys.

--
-==-=-=-
Tony