Re: wanted: suggestion for loop post processor

>> Some people have suggested the FireworX:
> I've
>> always found that it lacks processing power seriously,

That is the reason why I used my FireworX pre looper.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 12:47 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:

> I'm fascinated that it has an fx loop, so the edps could go into
> that and give me the option of pre-process as well.

Yes, that fascinated me as well but unfortunately I found the FireworX
loop latency way too big to be useful in praxis. They actually hinted
about the problem in the manual ;-))

And your presumption regarding patch changing is also correct. You
have to change patch in between sounding inputs or there will happen
nasty audio drop-outs. Not a problem when using it at the pre looper
position but a serious issue if wanting to put it to work as a post
loop effect processor.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se