Three new looped works from Kevin

Hi!

I've been busy the last few weeks.  I have wanted to do some looping
with my Aries Modular and I went through and re-calibrated the
oscillators and did a little other tweaking.  I also wanted to use my
Looperlative LP1.

Specifically, I wanted to work out the problem of moving from one
section to another and explore possibilities with the LP1's Midi Clock
output (since my synth's MIDI-to-CV converter has a DIN SYNC mode).
One technique I use to build some loops is to start with by-in-large
rhythmically incomprehensible bloops and bleeps and then attempt to
turn it into something.  I posted two tracks from these efforts
entitled, "My Dance Card" and "My Radar Detector".

In addition, I wanted to do a non-rhythmic ("ambient") looped work
with the LP1 and the Aries, and it is entitled "February Snowflakes".

I added these to my Aries synthesizer page and you can download the
mp3s from there:

http://kevinkissinger.com/ariesinfo.shtml

I enjoyed improvising these tracks and hope you enjoy listening to
them.  They are a bit of a departure from work I've done in the past.

Sincerely,

Kevin