Re: Nuggets of Wisdom for Loop Touring

I'm getting a pair of cargo pants tomorrow - sounds like the flying
looper's trouser of choice!

I love the thought of belting those pants with wrapped cables, but isn't
that a big pain to take off for the x-ray machines?

And have I just been unaware of scales at check-in for carry-on stuff?
Is that happening in Europe but not the States as yet? I've definitely
had more than 10 kg before.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com