Re: Rick Walker looping videos up at youtube

This perception is something i am curious about...certain people that know
you from a previous succesful band or project sort of expect to still see
a connection when they see you even if u are doing something different.I
sort of follow this,i remeber going to see Marc Ribot after his 2
succesful "cubanos postizos" albums and he shocked everybody by playing
abtract non harmonic noise music,he was even trying to use a DL4 and you
could tell he didnt have it down.The following day there was a review on
the paper citing his concert as a disastrous dissapointment.
Anyway sometimes i dont know how the audiences have really perceived my
shows...a lot of them come and say hey that was great,and some that know
you dont say anything;-)
so sometimes i also have the feeling that i have dissapointed some;-)
But like you i am happy!
Luis

 Yesterday,  Erdem asked me if I thought doing so many