Re: Music a story or something else - WAS looper vs storyteller. if there even is

When talking with someone I
tend to listen more to what the person means than to what the person
says. I think I understand others better that way. I go for body
language, attitude and other soft factor expressions rather than the
plain narrative output.

Per, exactly.  It boggles my mind how much people focus on the literal words, as if what is meant is only representative of the words used, vs the other way round.

-nn
happyhumans.org