Re: please be courteous to the list

Sjaak,

Imo, using email is no longer the most efficient method for a community like this.

That's an opinion not supported by much evidence, I fear. And one with which I would strongly disagree. ;-)

I would prefer a forum website, that offers many more options for everyone. I think Loopers-Delight could benefit and grow even more if we would move in this direction.

Anyway, this issue has been discussed several times on this list with the general conclusion that most subscribers prefer the list just the way it is. I believe there is actually a looping web forum somewhere started by some LD members the last time we had this discussion, but I don't think it has a lot of traffic. I'm sure you're welcome to try to get it going again. ;-)

Ian