Re: please be courteous to the list

> Rick wrote:
> I was just trying to get people's attention, specifically because
> speaking in a polite tone of voice over and over doesn't seem to get a
> response.

How many people have subscribed this mailing list? Any idea? Btw: who's
owns this mailing list. I suppose Kim Flint?

Imo, using email is no longer the most efficient method for a community
like this. I would prefer a forum website, that offers many more options
for everyone. I think Loopers-Delight could benefit and grow even more if
we would move in this direction.

I'm open for discussion regarding hosting and sponsoring. But I leave the
initiative to the current owner(s) of this mailing list to contact me.

my 2 cents ;)

---
Sjaak
http://euroloopfest.com/