Echoplex for sell. What's a fair price?

I'm going to put my EDP for sale. What do you think I should ask for it? This is the Oberhiem one which works perfecltly but it does have one line of one of the digital displays out (so the top of one 0 or 8 doesn't display, for example.) Also it has the loop 3 version software rather then the newer loop 4, but there's not that many differences really.

I figure I'll just throw in the footswitch because it needs new buttons (only like $2-5 per  button, if memory serves, but takes time to find 'em and solder them and pay someone to do it.)

New EDP's (and from my brief web search just now they seem they to be very hard to come by) I think are $1000 (http://www.musiciansnews.com/guitars/34/gibson_tge05_echoplex_digital_pro_plus.shtml)  plus $150 for the footswitch (that was the range I remember when I bought mine, not even sure you can get the footswitch new.

So, given all that do you think that $600 is too steep to put it on line for?

Much thanks!