Re: looper vs storyteller. if there even is

Very interesting issue, Nevyn! But I think your questions are missing
the point that music actually is about telling a story. Myself I do
both composing, mixing and live looping gigs of
composed music arranged for looping as well as freely improvised live
looping music. And I think the storytelling aspect is just the same
and as important in all these outlets.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se