RE: Tuning guitar in fifths for wider orchestration options OT

Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I will definitely be on the look out for one of
those,
it says those are humbucking pickups. They sure look like P-90's to me.
Weird mutant wooden P-90's. Are they actually hum cancelling??
 Bill

andy butler
ps. while we're in guitar mode, if anyone was ever curious
about my guitar ("that's not a real Gibson...I thought it was first")
then I recently managed to track it down
http://tinyurl.com/az3h57
and yes...wooden pickups!