Re: rackmount midi sequencer

However , on a related note.. has anyone (directing a bit at you Per, as you are in the country, and in the job) tried out the elektron macine drum...
rather pricy, but apart from a drum machine, it has a sequencer.. I think... for external things (whats the way to program this?) and (veering on topic) a sampler.. read something abaout atht you could sample incoming audio to loop with the drum machine... and you could even samole the drum-machine and send it flying backwards.... now methinks this is sounding alot like a looper... anyone had an experience...?

Mark