Re: RECOMMENDATIONS for EFFECTS PROCESSING on upcoming tour

I'm going to be monitoring this discussion as well, as I need to seriously reduce the weight, size and (floor) footprint of my rig ... it would make being able to travel A LOT easier ... (HINT: Like to the Santa Cruz Loopfestival ... *GRIN)

Best,

Dennis