Re: old discussion regarding dynamics

mmmhhhhh... dear Rainer,
I think I should have posted just the link, without going into any
detail or colour.

It wasn't my intention to discuss about how and if compress as I think
it is fully dependable by contexts, personality and intentions.

Just wanted to provide the link for those who may find it interesting.

I will go to have a listen to your last fatigue, it's a long time from
your gig I hosted here !
have a nice time in Munich ;-)
luca