RE: basic Bidule question

> You need to find the driver routine software for the Edirol that lets
> you turn down its level of "ASIO direct monitoring" or "Direct
> Minitoring" or whatever it's called in that software. When this is
> done only your virtual cable routing inside Bidule will handle the
> signal stream.

thanks bunches Per, found it !

here's another basic Bidule question:

I'm currently having fun using my new Nanokontrol to control faders in
Bidule. The Nanokontrol has buttons too. Is it possible to set the
processing mode of VST instruments using midi? It would be cool to use the
buttons to toggle between "processing" and "mute" so that I can completely
switch off stuff that I don't need at the moment, without fumbling around
with mouse and context menus. But the "control with midi" menu only
contains
all the program internal commands, not the processing mode.

-Michael