Re: More young geniuses following Charlie Hunter, etc...

Oh, I was really not that serious. I guess the humor did not translate
email.  Yes, personally I agree that there isn't enough space. I was just
admiring his ability to sound like one person looping, when in actualility
he was playing everything at once. That's all.