Re: Fugue and looping

So far, I just played my Bach fugues pretty straight, sometimes using multiple guitars (example), one for each part.

Concerning live looping, I just thought about a way to improve how it could be used.
For me, to begin with, just to have an algorithm that could make a diatonic transpositions (for example in C major key: notes C-D-E becoms E-F-G ) instead of only exact ones (otes C-D-E becoms E-F#-G#), would be very interesting.

...Tobias