The ol' social networking thing

In planning my tour, I've come to really appreciate various ways of
contacting people, and am excited to be making plans to hook up with
folks I've only known through posts here or elsewhere. It's really great
to be able to look someone up through Facebook or the like to simply see
where they're located, and reach out if I'm going to be in the area.

I don't want to initiate a deluge here - so please don't respond
directly - but if you could, at least every now and then, include the
various ways to contact you at the bottom of your posts? All the
Facebook, Myspace, whatever you have. I mean, if your intention IS to be
social. :-P

like here.

http://www.twitter.com/darylshawn
http://www.myspace.com/swanwelder