Re: Quest for a padded bag for Behringer FCB1010 and BCR2000

> one other idea....if you live near a gun shop. a firearm case

Hehe, when I was looking for a case to hold like all the stuff
(including keyboard and guitar) in an airplane-ready way, I found
this:
http://www.peli.com/?q=en/cases/transport-cases-1780.html

which actually has an insert made to hold twelve M16 or M4 assault
rifles...

But, you see, I was looking for a bag, not a case ready to withstand
drop from an airplane and subjection to fire for 30 minutes without
any ammo stored within going off...

Btw, thanks Fabio for hipping me onto the Rockbag product series. I
think I may have a closer look at this one:
http://www.warwick-distribution.de/?katID=19091&cl=EN&did=1