VERY OT AND SPAMMISH... Selling weird obscure slightly controversial books on E-Bay

OK OK guys, I'm really sorry about this... won't do it again... but the wife is trying to sell some books on E-bay, and getting very few hits...
Now these are VERY SPECIALIZED BOOKS, as she previously was deeply involved in... well... a particular area of interest, that will be obvious when one has a look at her listings.

I thought I would post here to see if there was any interest from you guys, because, well how can I put it... you are all of somewhat er... esoteric tastes, so maybe you would be interested in this collection, which are all EXTREMELY RARE and unbelievably cheap.

I do hope Ive intrigued you all...

So... Her User name is Honeybadger-2009 and here is a link to a page that shows all her auctions.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/honeybadger-2009_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZQQ_sopZ12

hope that works...

Sorry for the spam...

Mark